How do I download or print sheet music and chord charts?
If the lesson you're viewing has downloadable resources that you can print or view from another device, you can do so in the following ways:
To download resources using our website (www.pianote.com):
1. Click on the "Downloads" button on the right-hand side below the video.
If you want to download a backing track, select the menu button on the right-hand side of the music player.
To download resources using our Pianote App (available on the Google Play & Apple Store) :
1. Tap or select the "Resources" button below the video.
2. When selected, the available resources appear at the bottom of your screen. Select the resource you wish to view or download.
3. To download or print, select the download/share button at the bottom left of your screen.
4. This will open a screen where you can choose to print or import the document into your files.
Due to their large file size, not all downloadable resources are available on the Pianote app.
If you cannot find a resource, go to our website using the same device and follow the instructions outlined at the beginning of this page.